SILICON VALLEY CHAPTER of the AMERICAN HYDROGEN ASSOCIATION
TIME: 10 AM to 12 on the Third Saturday of Each Month LOCATION: The Peninsula
Conservation Center , 3921 East Bayshore Road , Palo Alto , CA 94303 . MEETING IN
THE PEREGRINE ROOM INFORMATION: Call 1-
AGENDA for SATURDAY, MARCH 17, 2012
NOTES:The Gas Co. & GM -
Greetings and Introductions: Chapter President, John Gotthold, greets all attendees and asks each attendee to state their name and a short synopsis of their background and what they hope to learn by attending the meeting. 10 min.
1. Hydrogen Transport:Hydrogen railway conference in UK. Space elevator by 2050.
2. Hydrogen Technology: Bumpy nanoparticlesfor thin film solar cells. Strizki
H2 house pulls through. Copper zinc tin sulfide-
3. Hydrogen Business: Ballard FCs in India Cellular Network (30 2 kW systems).
Solar powered ski lift-
4. Government Support to Hydrogen: Clean Tech open! Institutional investors (of 10 Trillion $) call on large public companies to get carbon free. Lan speculation on solar sites! Apple with largest end user solar site! Utilities spending $80 B per year. US cuts FC budget again. Finnish hydrogen. Us now global leader in green tech investment. Next five years critical to energy storage. Hawaii hydrogen power park!
5. Climate change and Oil Depletion: Largest net zero building in the world-
SECOND ATTEMPT, THIS TIME WITH IwowWe.
1. You don't have to download anything. (No annoying pop ups either)
2. Review the video web mail being sent out on Thursday to all AHASVC members.
3. Wait for the AHASVC MEETING email sent prior to the meeting start at 10 AM on March 17, 2011, which shows you the web meeting link.
4. On the morning of the meeting, 18 FEB, at 10 minutes to ten we will go on line at the Penninsula Conservation Center and make our IwowWe web cam stream available to every one.
5. By clicking on the web conference link you will instantly be able to see what our web cam sees.
6. You can contact the meeting to make comments about the topics at the meeting by typing in the message box. Our moderator will track the typed comments from the remote attendees, summarize, and pass the summary to the presenter who will pose the question and ask for an answer.
7. The meeting will be conducted in segments, announced in the AGENDA email letter and a few minutes for answers for the remote questions will be available at the end of each segment. Segments will include technology and business updates and a review of a high pressure (10,000 psi) hydrogen regulator.
8. At the end of the meeting, promptly at 12 Noon, we will sign off and close the web cam. Much discussion goes on after the meeting, but you will have to attend in person to participate.
Do you want us to add you to our agenda mailing list? The AHASVC AGENDA comes out
the Sunday before and then Thursday right before the meeting to give everyone advance
notice. The agenda will help you plan which meeting segments you want to be sure
you are available to remotely attend. You can join or drop from the meeting at any
time that is is on streaming. Tell your friends-
Silicon Valley Chapter of the American Hydrogen Association