SILICON VALLEY CHAPTER of the AMERICAN HYDROGEN ASSOCIATION
TIME: 10 AM to 12 on the Third Saturday of Each Month LOCATION: The Peninsula
Conservation Center , 3921 East Bayshore Road , Palo Alto , CA 94303 . MEETING
IN THE PEREGRINE ROOM INFORMATION: Call 1-
AGENDA for SATURDAY, JUNE 16, 2012
NOTES: Consistent high fuel prices-
Greetings and Introductions: Chapter President, John Gotthold, greets all attendees and asks each attendee to state their name and a short synopsis of their background and what they hope to learn by attending the meeting. The video streaming is set up on IwowWe ( 10 min.)
1. Hydrogen Transport: 100 Tyrano,h2 powered class trucks. Hyundai FC car
trial in Scotland-
2. Hydrogen Technology: Low temperature Geothermal.CO2 +lithium nitride
makes carbon nitride and lithium cyanamide-
3. Hydrogen Business:Sustainability critical to business. Major companies
supply chains trying to eliminate oil based materials. UTC may sell phosphoric acid
fuel cell business. Net metering success in CA. Proctor & Gamble & Wegmans distributing
only with fuel cell fork lifts. Clean tech open. ITM Power opening sales offices
in Scotland and Germany! Germany-
4. Government Support to Hydrogen: G-
5. Climate change and Oil Depletion: CO2 to 400 ppm in artic!. Pacific
ocean is dying? German solar has lowered cost of germany electric power 40%. CO2
emissions hit record (31.6 billion metric tons)-
Streaming Success: Remote AHA members attended the meeting through IwoWWe streaming.
1. Review the video web mail being sent out on Thursday to all AHASVC members announcing the Streaming meeting.
3. Wait for the AHASVC MEETING email sent prior to the meeting start at 10 AM on March 17, 2011, which shows you the web meeting link.
4. On the morning of the meeting, 18 FEB, at 10 minutes to ten we will go on line at the Penninsula Conservation Center and make our IwowWe web cam stream available to every one.
5. By clicking on the web conference link you will join the meeting and can instantly b see what our web cam sees and can hear inside the meeting room.
6. You can contact the meeting to make comments about the topics at the meeting by typing in the message box. Our moderator will track the typed comments from the remote attendees, summarize, and pass the summary to the presenter who will pose the question and ask for an answer.
7. The meeting will be conducted in segments, announced in the AGENDA email letter and a few minutes for answers for the remote questions will be available at the end of each segment. Segments will include technology and business updates and a review of a high pressure (10,000 psi) hydrogen regulator.
8. At the end of the meeting, promptly at 12 Noon, we will sign off and close the web cam. Much discussion goes on after the meeting, but you will have to attend in person to participate.
Do you want us to add you to our agenda mailing list? The AHASVC AGENDA comes out
the Sunday before and then Thursday right before the meeting to give everyone advance
notice. The agenda will help you plan which meeting segments you want to be sure
you are available to remotely attend. You can join or drop from the meeting at any
time while it is on streaming. Tell your friends-
Silicon Valley Chapter of the American Hydrogen Association