SILICON VALLEY CHAPTER of the AMERICAN HYDROGEN ASSOCIATION
AHASVC is beginning to develop a trailered hydrogen station. Here’s what it takes to operate it. (We are having a contest to name it)
1. Tow it anywhere and park it.
2. Lay out the fan fold solar arrays.
3. Place the water intake hose into a water source.
4. Go drink bear in the shade while the “Unit” cooks up, compresses and stores hydrogen fuel.
5. Hook on the quick disconnect hose to fill up the tank of your hydrogen use device.
6. Go use your hydrogen powered device-
“ANNOUNCING” *****NAME THE DEVICE CONTEST*****
What do you call a portable hydrogen fueling station that you can tow practically anywhere, park and make hydrogen fuel from sunlight and water?
This contest is open to all AHA members and the prize to the winner is a copy of Roy McAlister’s “Solar Hydrogen Civilization”
The contest begins in October and ends 1 December 2013 when the “Unit” is expected to be on the road, providing hydrogen fuel for demonstrations.